KNOSSOS is the most important Palace of the Minoan civilization, the oldest in Europe, and the most famous of all sights in Crete. The Archaeological Museum houses apart from the treasure of the most important collection of the Minoan antiquities, also archaeological finds from all over Crete, covering over 5500 years of the island’s history. A visit will offer you the opportunity to discover and learn the Cretan history and parts of the Greek mythology. Monuments, churches, souvenir shops, boutiques, jewelry stores, cafe and restaurants fill the streets in the city centre of Heraklion.
- Buy tickets for 2 different Bus excursions and get 5%
- Buy tickets for 3 different Bus excursions and get 10%
- Buy tickets for 4 different Bus excursions and get 15%
- DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS
- We can pick you up and take you back to your hotel from the areas of Hersonissos, Mallia, Elounda, Plaka, Agios Nikolaos, Almyros and Ammoudara. (From different areas please ask).
- All our Buses are fully air-conditioned.
- All our Excursions are fully guided.
NOTE: Children under 5 years old travel free. Children 5-12 years old pay 50%